Diff for UML Class Connection Points, v2.0

I could not stand the thought of Dia having only 8 connection points per
UML Class again once the next version came out.

But then, I didn't want to delve into strange code, and try to give an
arbitrary number of connection points to UML Classes.

So I just coded it up so the original 8 connection points will be in the
original 8 positions, and all additional points will live between those.

This means that if this patch is accepted into CVS, then anyone loading up
"legacy" UML diagrams into the next version of Dia, assuming we pick #
connection points >8, will experience no pain and in fact will only
experience mild joy at seeing a larger number of connection points.

I recommend 20 (as patched) for # of connectionpoints, as it doesn't cram
the smallest Classes full of connection points across the top & bottom,
and doesn't provide too few when the Class is a bit larger.

Attached is a gzip'ped unidiff based on the last CVS snapshot I could
download a few hours ago (diff -ur olddir newdir).

Oh, included in the diff is a fix for a compiler warning, unused variable.

--
Tim Ellis
DBA, Gamet

umlclass-connectonpoints-fix.diff.gz