Dia-->SQL Conversion (tedia2sql 1.2.1)

Hello, lists,

As promised, I've kept quiet for a few days about my hectic release
schedule for this tool. But some significant functionality has been
added... so here it is.

tedia2sql is a GPL'd Perl script that turns Dia UML diagrams into SQL DDL.
Homepage is at http://tedia2sql.tigris.org.

Added views, generic SQL for whatever RDBMS you choose (ie: sequences).
The code has been rewritten to be (a) more clear and (b) more modular.
It's been tested for about 5 days now as well (this is a lot) and thus has
been promoted to"stable" status. Version is 1.2.1.

Immediate future plans, stored procedures.

More details at the project page.

--
Tim Ellis
DBA, Gamet