Re: Testing under Win32, Python, SVG and cygwin

--- James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Anyway,
> > So I have installed python2.2.1 and diawin32, also downloaded
> > the patches. I had to put the dia\bin stuff in my path, and play
> with
> >
> > the python_start.py to get it to load first.
> > __FILE__ was not know, i guess that is argv[0], so i just hacked
> it.
> >
> > The plugin says that it is loaded, but i dont know how it works or
> > how
> > to use it.... Anyone on the dia chat on openprojects.net care to
> > help?
>
> So it looks like the
> http://hans.breuer.org/ports/ only supports 2.0 of python.
> I have installed the
> http://hans.breuer.org/ports/pygtk-2000-11-26.zip
> So now I will install python2.0 and see what happens!

Hmmm, I am getting all types of problems with dlls and versions...

If it is possible to build all of this from scratch under win32, please
tell me how to do it. I will try it out!
There are so many dll dependancies, it is driving me crazy!

Thanks,
mike

=====
James Michael DuPont