Re: Bug #86375 can be closed...

> Here's one that may be easy, and may be useful? I'll let the list decide.
>
> How about an export via filter?
>
> For example, I might like to export to the following:
>
> 	"grep attribute | sed -e 's/ABC/DEF/' > munged.txt"
>
> How's that?

Maybe I'm missing the point, but what stops you doing:

export in dia to diagram.dia, say.

cat diagram.dia | grep attribute | sed -e 's/ABC/DEF/' > munged.txt

Does that not do the same thing? Do you really think this
feature would be oft-used? (not a complaint just surprised!)

--
Andrew Ferrier

email: andrew.junk@new-destiny.co.uk
web:   http://www.new-destiny.co.uk/andrew/