A small change for render_eps.h

After moving "real scale" 2 lines down (around line 49)
in  app/render_eps.h, so it is now outside
   #ifdef HAVE_FREETYPE  ........  #endif,

I could obtain app/run_dia.sh and I've seen the new dia 0.90 cvs (I'am
very happy)

(By the way I like the new way of choosing sheets, having "marked" the
previously chosen one.)

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net