Re: cvs (07/13) : I cant build from cvs.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 11:40:31AM -0300, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

> I think  I am quite close to get it, but also know you all are quite
> busy.
> Please, can you help me? I got the attached messages
>

> Loli
> email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
> Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
> http://neomail.sourceforge.net

> I am going to run ./configure with no arguments - if you wish
> to pass any to it, please specify them on the ./autogen.sh command line.
> Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
> intl/ subdirectory exists: use option -f if you really want to delete it.
> Running intltoolize
> no need for patching file 'Makefile.in.in'
> Running libtoolize
> You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
>
> Now type 'make' to compile dia.

> autoheader: config.h.in is unchanged
> automake: configure.in: installing `./install-sh'; error while making link: El fichero existe
>
> automake: configure.in: installing `./mkinstalldirs'; error while making link: El fichero existe
>
> automake: configure.in: installing `./missing'; error while making link: El fichero existe
>
> automake: Makefile.am: installing `./COPYING'; error while making link: El fichero existe
>
> automake: Makefile.am: required file `./AUTHORS' not found
> objects/standard/Makefile.am:3: library used but `LIBTOOL' not defined in `configure.in'

> plug-ins/Makefile.am:2: variable `XSLT_DIR' not defined
> plug-ins/xslt/Makefile.am:14: warning: automake does not support conditional definition of plugin_sources in plugin_extra_dist
Lars patched configure.in but forgot to define XSLT_DIR to "" if someone
doesn't have it (libxslt). Just patch you're configure.in, around line 92 with:
  XSLT_DIR="xslt"
else
  XSLT_DIR=""
fi
> configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..

I'm a bit clueless for the rest, sorry :)

--
"Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. "
 - Woody Allen