Re: PATCH: UML state changes

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Alejandro Aguilar Sierra wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Sumary of changes in the format of a changelog (I did not edited the
> changelog since this patch is against 0.90):
>
> 2002-07-06 Alejandro Aguilar Sierra <asierra@servidor.unam.mx>
>
> 	* objects/UML/state.c: Removed old draw_rounded_rectangle code.
> 	* objects/UML/Makefile.am:
> 	* objects/UML/uml.c:
> 	* sheets/UML.sheet.in: Added new objects activity, fork,
> 	  state_term.
> 	* objects/UML/pixmaps/state_term.xpm:
> 	* objects/UML/state_term.c: New, only initial/final states.
> 	* objects/UML/pixmaps/activity.xpm:
> 	* objects/UML/activity.c: New, activity state.
> 	* objects/UML/pixmaps/fork.xpm:
> 	* objects/UML/fork.c: New, fork/join bar.
> 	* objects/UML/pixmaps/state.xpm: state icon.
>
> As you can see, the patch doesn't broke old files that uses the old state
> types. The transition would be easy and maybe in a future version of dia
> we might clean state.c.

I have committed the patch, with only a few changes:

Uses dia_font_new_from_legacy_name instead of font_getfont.

Uses fill_rounded_rect instead of fill_rect for the background of State.
  You may want to look at the standard Box object for correct handling of
  the corner connection points.

Is there a reason why you're forcing the shapes to be black and white
  instead of adding the default line color and fill color properties?