Batch Exporting without X or GTK

Hello,

	We often use 'dia' for our documentation system.  Our system, based
on docbook, has the ability to automatically translate different file
formats (.gif, .eps, .dot, .fig and .draw) into the appropriate
format for inclusion in either printed or online output.  We use the
the 'dia --export' option to do this for 'dia', but even with the
'--nosplash' option this requires that X and GTK be present.  In
particular, 'dia --export' requires a display to be present.  We
solved this problem by using the '--display' option, but this is just
a workaround.

	I would suggest that in the batch exporting mode, 'dia' should be
able to work without needing a display whatsoever, as it would
simplify the batch automation.

	This note notwithstanding, 'dia' is a great program and I can only
commend you for having included a batch export function, without
which we could not use this program.  Great work!

Best,

Mathieu Gagne.