Re: Import of SQL

> > It seems that lots of tools need a easy way to create nodes and
> > diagrams in dia. I was thinking about just using VCG as an inport
> file
> > format and making a VCG reader plugin. The code can be modularized
> > from
> > VCG. That would be easier than the layout API for me.
> > What do you think?
>
> OK by me.  I didn't know about VCG until now.  Seems quite useful.
> Let
> me know if you want me to help with anything.

Well, I will be looking at getting VCG into a state that it can be
modularized. Then into importing just a node and rel list.

if you have some sql stuff done, then let me take a look,
or maybe I sould review medoosa, the have a DIA export as well.....

Hmmmmmmmm.... I need to find some time to work on this.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/