Re: Request for information about UML diagram

For information about Attributes/Methods, we could use just comments (which maps to effective comments in source files). The problem is that is overcharges the class shape. Perhaps an option to hide the comments like the attributes/operations could do it nicely. I'm ready to code it, once it's been approved :)

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
	- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

	 <mattam@netcourrier.com | mattam.selfhost.com>