RE: hangs when printing

G'Day Eric,

Could you please tell us which version of Dia you are using and under which
operating system? This will help us to offer suggested fixes to your
problem.

If you are not using version 0.89 of Dia you may wish to give it a try as it
fixes a number of issues which may be related to your problem.

Regards,
Rob.