Re: SVG export changes

Hi,

for an IT project in our school, we have released a Java based parser
that enables dia to export basic shapes and some of complex ones to
quite a good SVG. there still some problems to fix, only filled triangle
arrows works, for the rest, all basic shapes are completed. we have a
patch to add our java module to dia 0.88.1. it's also possible to run
our program as a standalone script shell. if this interests you, you
could send us a mail to have a first (not completly debuged) version of
the module.

regards
--
Boubrik Abdelmajid