Wishlist

Hi,

First, thanks for the great software!

I have a few issues:
1. Zigzaglines (for example the UML inheritance lines) only work
in one direction, that is arrows point only upwards or downwards.
However I would like to be able to connect sideways to class objects.
2. There are not enough anchor points on class objects. It is sometimes
clearer if one could connect to different points on the bottom of class
objects.
3. Properties in class objects are always in Courier font. Frankly I
detest Courier, and I would like to set fonts globally.
4. The alignment operations seem to be broken. When I select several
objects stacked one above the other and do Align Vertical Equal
Distance, this is done, but the order of the objects change. Also
when I do Align Center on two objects, this also works, but BOTH objects
change position. I would rather like that e.g. the first object is
fixed, and the second object changes position relative to the first one.
5. How do I export a diagram e.g. to ps such that I know that fonts will
be e.g. 12pt.

Regards,

--
Gérard Milmeister