EPS export win32

Hi everyone,

I'm trying out Dia under windows 2000 to do some UML modelling since I'm working with a rather large JAVA program. Since I work with LaTeX, I use the EPS export function.
However, I noticed that the borders around, e.g. class names tend to be rather small, they almost overlap with the text itself. In a so-called "note", the border even crosses the contained text...
I tried to look for the .shape files defining the uml shapes, but I didn't find them in the \shapes directory (as opposed to most other shapes...).
How can I resolve this ?

Thanks in advance for your time
Arnout