Re: Windows version.

A Windows installer is available here: dia-
installer.sourceforge.net.  The "stable" version is
0.88, but 0.89pre1 has lots of great new functionality,
including better support for printing under Windows.
I've been using it for a while, with no problems.

If you install Dia manually, following the instructions
on Hans' page, you must be sure to have the right
versions of all the libraries in the same directory as
dia.exe.  I recommend that you download and install all
of the libraries that Hans links to on his page, rather
than going with what you may already have.

Rob Campbell
rob.campbell@att.net