Re: troubles starting dia

Le dim, jan 06, 2002, à 06:16:56 -0700, Michael Brailsford a écrit:

> When I run the version that I compiled i get the same error and I KNOW
> that the version of png.h that I have in /usr/include is from 1.2.0.
> Has anyone had this error before?  Is it an error in my configuration
> (probably), if so how can I fix it?

Assuming you've never installed any PNG-related library by hand (using
things like ./configure --prefix=/usr && make && make install), only through
RPM, please check that there is no mismatch between the libpng and
libpng-devel RPMs. If in doubt, reinstall them both from the same RPM
outlet.

Grumpf.