RE: Struggling with CVS version of dia

I had to search the archive to find out what you were talking about.  I only
scan messages on printing, since I never print my diagrams.  I came across
the link in another post months ago, not this one.  I check it periodically
but always assume there have been no changes since there are no
announcements or notes.  I'm glad to hear it is from CVS; I'm looking
forward to testing it.  Thanks.

Maybe you didn't mean for it to be "hidden" (of course, it never really
was).  But the link from the Dia web site is to hans.breuer.org/dia, and
there is no link from there to hans.breuer.org/dia/dia-0.89.htm.  Also, the
latest versions on the Dia and the Dia Installer web sites are 0.88-2.

Thanks again,
Rob Campbell
rob.campbell@att.net