Re: Problem getting dia installed

starting to get frustrated, kinda feel like i'm butting my head against
the wall.

does anyoneknow where i can find libxml1 and it's devel. packages? i
already have libxml2 installed and i cannot for the life of me find
libxml1 anywhere.

maybe i have been here too long today and just need a good nap to get
things straight. if anyone has any suggestions i may try when i wake up
and get at it again i would greatly appreciate it..

thanks,

-russ