Font scaling on RH 7.2

I have had problems exporting dia UML figures on RH7.2.  I believe it
has to do with the font substitution during export.  For example, I
can go into the .eps output and change the scale (scf) factor on the
fonts and things fit inside of class boxes fine.

I'm not sure why things are working this way as X11 font stuff has
always confused me somewhat.

Does anybody know about this issue or have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Tom

--
Tom Evans