Re: Re: diagrams

Gifs are bad.  Most open source/free software projects do not support it.
Read this and learn ...
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/gif.html

You should use PNG instead, which is what the previous poster was trying
to suggest.  PNG is a lossless image format and much better than Gif.
If you really really must use Gif (and i cannot barely
imagine why) then most good graphics programs can convert from PNG to Gif.

Sincerely
Alan