Re: Reflections on Dia

For (1) I found that the FS lines do just that. May I instead suggest two more control points to the FS zigzag line. As it is now it is inpossible to draw a flow line from one box's right side to another vertically displaced box's left side. Also, it would be nice if the FS lines could be controlled with the arrow/thichness/color properties at the bottom of the main window.