dia save formats

Hi,

we are running your nice tool dia on several machines with different operating
systems (Unix, FreeBSD). Now a problem appears opening dia files on the unix
system, which were made and saved or modified before on the FreeBSD system. The
other way works very well. I'm able to open dia files made on the Unix system on
my FreeBSD system.

Do know this problem? Do you have any solution?

Best regards,
Thomas

 Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
 Lehrstuhl für Rechnergestützten Schaltungsentwurf

 Thomas Fiebig              Tel.: +49-9131-85-23116
 Paul-Gordan-Straße 5       Fax : +49-9131-85-23111

 91052 Erlangen

 E-mail   : mailto:tfie@lrs.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de
 Homepage : http://www.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de/~tfie

 Test Division: