Me Too! (was Re: Examples Page)

i did some "artistic" messing around with Dia
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/

[Not on that page but hopefully will be]
i also started drawing some SouthPark Characters, i have not messed around
with it in a while but so far ive got two complete heads and various
unfinished bits and pieces.  Ill definately mail the list when i have
something more presentable.

If you prefer not to include them on the examples page i understand
completely.

Sincerely
Alan