Re: Compiling the CVS tree still version v0.90

Well it was still 9.0 because I was compling the OLD files. geezzz...

With the new code I am getting

bash-2.05a$ autogen.sh
I am going to run ./configure with no arguments - if you wish
to pass any to it, please specify them on the ./autogen.sh command line.
Running gettextize...
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/local/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro
directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Running intltoolize
patching file po/Makefile.in.in
Hunk #2 FAILED at 46.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 88 with fuzz 2 (offset -4 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 207 (offset -11 lines).
Hunk #5 succeeded at 225 (offset -4 lines).
1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/Makefile.in.in.rej
Running libtoolize
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
autoheader: `config.h.in' is unchanged
: deprecated feature: `run_dia.sh' overrides `run_dia.sh$(EXEEXT)'

and finally...

checking for snprintf... yes
./configure: line 3851: syntax error near unexpected token
`AC_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.21)'
./configure: line 3851: `AC_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.21)'

I may need to RTFM some of these autogen/m4/ but I'd rather spend my time
reading dia code.

Dan Warburton , FAA/ACB-860
Target Generation Facility (TGF)
609-485-4480

|         |           Lars Clausen     |
|         |           <lrclause@cs.uiuc|
|         |           .edu>            |
|         |           dia-list-admin@gn|
|         |           ome.org          |
|         |           12/31/2002 04:42 |
|         |           dia-list         |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                       |
  |       To:       dia-list@gnome.org                                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: Compiling the CVS tree  still version v0.90                                                       |

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, dan warburton wrote:

> The vesion remains v0.90 in the cvs build? maybe chage it to v0.91?

It's actually 0.90+cvs.  It'll become 0.91 once we release 0.91.  There's
still some font issues to sort out, and I have limited access while in
Denmark.

"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire  | what's with the
handbasket?