Shape Rotation

For the Shapes I just uploaded recently I have made horizontal
and vertical versions. Now in some CAD programs like maybe
OrCAD just have one shape and you use Ctrl-R to rotate it 90°
each
time so it will go through the full 360° in 4 hits of Ctrl-R. If
you
need to get a mirror image then Ctrl-F could be assigned to
flip it. Now in order to rotate 180° you have to flip both
vertically
and horizontally in the properties box. My quick sloution to
having both horizontal and vertical versions is to make one
version
and copy the shape file to the new name, edit it and exchange "x"

with "y" , "height" with "width" to rotate it 90°.

JSG