Segfault on Dia 0.9

Hi all,

Im using a debian Woody and Sometime Windows.
I Design DB with UML on windows, with dia 0.9.
When i try to open it on my debian, the position off all my element are. On
woody, the dia version is 0.88.1, so I compile the 0.9, but it segfault. In
fact, when i try to add a new element in my new document, it segfault, and
when i try to open it it segfault to.
I verified the compress option and the encode charset. All are right.

Help please