UML-Object; chronogram-chronoline

I tried december CVS version and it looks like there is a problem with
these two objects which use the MULTISTRING Property. (Shame on me, I
didn't filed a bug report in July)

UML-Object: It is not possible to fill (or to modify for older
diagrams) its attribute field. But one can continue Dia's session.

Chronoline: With thisone,  the problem is worst.

I has been able to "fix" these problems, but my fixing is only good
for ascii charecters.

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net