Feature freeze

I implemented a quick version of the object edge finding code for line gaps
this weekend, it's put in CVS today.  However, the more I work with it, the
more things come up that need consideration.  For instance, some objects
don't have perfect distance_from calculations (ellipse uses its bounding
box!), object should have center connections, etc.  Having this kind of
connection changes some of the fundamental ideas of Dia and shouldn't be
rushed into a release.  Working out what these additions mean would take
several weeks at least, and I really want a release out before Christmas,
if at all possible.

Therefore, I am putting Dia in feature freeze state to focus on ironing out
Gtk2 bugs and getting ready for release.  Tentative release time is two
weeks from now.

Before releasing, we need to
- be sure that Gtk2 conversion is complete.
- particularly check that text rendering works, also under Win32.
- get translations up to date.
- check that it compiles on various platforms.
and probably much other stuff.  But no new features!  I will go and turn
the gap code off (but leave it in for reference).