Re: Re[1] Latex plugin

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Ben V wrote:

> Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:01:02 GMT+1
> From: Ben V <ben.vins@caramail.com>
> To: "'Alejandro Aguilar Sierra' <asierra@servidor.unam.mx>;"
>     <dia-list@gnome.org>
> Subject: Re[1] Latex plugin
>
> Ooops sorry, i just re-read the FAQ, and it seems that latex
> is supported (cf:Q32)?
> Did i need a least the 0.90, or even the latest build to
> have it, or was it implemented before too (even if unstable)?
> Best regards
> ben

silly me,
if i had used LaTeX and Dia more i would have know about that.

Should work with 0.90
I have been hanging around a while and i know it was not added recently
or anything.
i am fairly sure this was in 0.88 too or possibly even before that.

good luck, if you have any further problems you will be able to get
intelligent answers on Monday ;)

if you manage to crash Dia and can replicate it a stack trace is usually
helpful.

Later
Alan