Re: DXF import patch

Le Fri, Aug 30, 2002, à 09:59:36AM -0600, Angus Ainslie a écrit:
> I usually do submit diffs but in this case virtually the whole
> file had changed and I didn't have time to even pretty it up before
> I submitted it.

Against which version was this file made ? If against a fairly recent CVS,
it might be possible to do something. If against 0.90, some porting over to
the CVS version will be needed first (there are substantial changes between
0.90 and CVS, including bug fixes:

muscat%cvs diff -r dia_0_90 -r HEAD render_svg.c |wc
    243     767    6985

and I'm a bit reluctant of loosing them. I think I'd be best if we could
reconcile these fixes and your work together...

Grumpf.