Re: Question about the polyline object...

Lars Clausen wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Michael H. Voase wrote:
>
> Look at the newest CVS.  We can now pass a FooCreateData into create(),
> which works better than doing add_point later.  Lots have happened since
> 0.88.1.

	Uhh-huh. Looks like it has. Ok, that will do.

	However, I am having a nasty time trying to get the CVS version of dia
going. In particular, what is glib-gettextize and why is it used instead
of gettextize? Also, what is the go with AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT? I have got
gettext-0.10.40, but it does not contain a glib-gettextize.

My build machine contains the following:

Stock RH 7.1
autoconf-2.53
libxml-1.8.17
automake-1.4
intltool-0.22
libtool-1.3.5
glib-1.2
gtk-1.2

> As Cyrille said, I've been doing work in CVS on ZZ lines.  It needs to be
> extended to cover all variations thereof (UML in particular) and the
> objects as well.
>
> -Lars

	Ok, but I do note the feature added with the patch I sent doesnt seem to
have an equivalent in the CVS tree. So I will roll the patch forward to
the current CVS version and resend it. Thats is, after I get dia
compiling again on my system 8*).

Cheers Mik.