xfig_import problem

Hello,

I'm new dia user, I try it on windows platform, and it seems to work very
fine, and I discover that it can import/export xfig files !
So I want to use it to replace my old xfig and to reuse my xfig figures and
build more, but I got a problem, with 0.90 version, while importing xfig
file that has text in it.
In fact, an assertion fail in file xfig-import at line 901 (I report the bug
on the bugtracker, but don't know if the report was ok). The bug seems easy
to patch, maybe just by removing the assertion !
I would be glad to try to patch it myself, but I can't build dia on windows
platform :-(

Best regards,
Sebastien Schneider.