Pardon my language! [Re: Dia extensions]

> > Thanks in advance. Excuse me if my written English is bad (my spoken
> > English is worse :-) )

You should here my spanish, learnt almost entirely from cartoons and other
tv programs (the Bee guy in the simpsons) or cobbled together badley with
the help of babelfish

Ai, Ai, Ai, No es beuno!
Me guesta tequila.

> Isn't it funny how only those non-native English speakers whose English is
> quite good apologizes for their bad English? :)

Must ....
resist ...
temptation ...
to take
piss out of Americans.

Most days my English is pretty poor too.  The important thing is to be
understood, different people speak English in different ways.  Language is
not fixed, languages change and grow.  English today is nothing like it
was in Shakespears time and the dictionary is fairly modern invention.

enough offtopic ramblings from me

Later
Alan