OT: GNOME 2.0?

I cannot find answers via Google, so I guess I'll ask here. I know there's
some GNOME 2 development going on here...

Anyone know how to do this under GNOME 2.0?

	1. Disable Tooltips (PLEASE God, let someone know this)
	2. Change window Alt-Middleclick-Drag=Resize to be
	   Alt-Rightclick-Drag=Resize?
	3. Use GTK1 themes (like H20 revised from Sunshine in a Bag)
	   in GTK2?
	4. Get more fine-grained control over keyboard repeat rate
	   and keyboard repeat delay?

And, while I'm at it, anyone know of a good forum for these kinds of
questions?

--
Tim Ellis
ps -- Mandrake 9.0b2 seems to be pretty stable for installation, and