How to add meta information, or to easy find objects in the xml file?

Hi!

First of all: I love dia! ;-)

My problem is this:
I want to draw a schematic-"template" in dia. Using xslt I want to draw
specifyable zig-zag lines with more or less width. This would be easy, if I
could add something like an id or name to a object (in properties), which
could be in the xml file like this:

- <dia:object type="Standard - ZigZagLine" version="0" id="O11">
	<dia:attribute user_defined_name="my-extremly-special-line">

- <dia:attribute name="obj_pos">

  </dia:object>

Anyone a idea?

I need about 100 graphics with different lines "activated" ...

Thanks in advance,

Gunther