Re: dia2sql

choice is good and all but
<devils advocate>

how well integrated with dia are these programs?
(even a glorified simple plugin wrapper to exec() these programs could
make them dramaticallly easier to use for many people)

how different from each other are these programs?
(usually implemented in different languages it seems ...)

which ones are best suited to a particular tasks?
which are being actively maintained and developed ... etc

Im not actually looking for these answers right but anyone seeing
these on our links page would likely ask similar questions so if this kind
of information could be included on the links page i am sure it would be
very helpful.

I worry about redundant effort somtimes that's all ...
/me needs to stop ranting and start coding

Sincerly
Alan Horkan