Re: MULTISTRING property type; red and blue crosses

On Fri, 19 Jul Lars Clausen wrote
> On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

> I can get the Chronogram line to crash Dia, but not the UML object.
Could
> you file a bug report about this, please?

I have not filed a bug yet ( I need to learn how: I promise I will)

According to my testing,

Cronogragram line still crashes Dia; and UML object, although doesnt
crash Dia,  still has problems.

For both objects: text you write in the "MULTISTRING" window dont
reach the needed variables.

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net