Re: Dia ChangeLog report for Tue Aug 6 07:23:01 2002 (UTC)

Le Tue, Aug 06, 2002, à 09:28:24AM +0200, Dia ChangeLog Daemon a écrit:

> +	* po-checktrans:
> +	* po-checktrans.py:
> +	* ../translation-graphs/transgraph.py: added support for fuzzy
> +	translations. Enlarged the graphs.

One of the changes in transgraph.py (visible at
http://www.crans.org/~chepelov/dia/translation-graphs/reports ) is that now
the curve follows the number of translated strings EXCLUDING fuzzy
translations. Fuzzy translations are shown as error bars coming from the
curve up to the (translated+fuzzies) figure.

For values until yesterday inclusive, the "translated" figure includes
fuzzies and the fuzzy figure is supposed to be zero (which is not true).

The net effect of this accounting change is that there are today only two
"top-tier" translations ("top-tier" being defined as: includes more than 95%
of dia's strings). By the way, Romanian joins with a very impressive score
of 97%+2% after only two days of labour. Thanks Harry !

If there are translators listening out there, don't be shy, fix your score!

(Special note to German translators: has anyone taken care of Claudia's work
circa early July? I don't see anything to that effect :-(   )

I will ping the language teams and gnome-i18n-list once we are about to
start a release candidate cycle (we're going to do it shortly-when-we-are-
ready. We aren't yet).

Grumpf.