Re: ORM add on for Dia

Please file an RFE to track this request in bugzilla.gnome.org

That way it is unlikely to be forgotten and when people have spare time
and looking for stuff to add they wont have to trawl through the mailing
list archives.

ideally inlcude links about where to find more information (like the one
already provided) and links to where this thread is located in the archive
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2002-August/msg00022.html