Re: Pango, UTF-8 & Latin1

> Then explain to me why it thinks that the attached diagram is UTF-8 and
> misparses the latin1 chars.  Either the encoding I typed in is illegal,
> in which case it should give at least a warning, or something deeper is
> wrong.

With dia0.90+cvs, when you type ñ (\~n), dia doesn't display it an report
this error on console:
** (dia:416): WARNING **: Invalid UTF8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()
What is annoying is that Latin1 coincides almost exactly with Unicode
0080, so there should not be any problem.
Greetings.

Alejandro

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra