dia and fonts [dia & freetype - part II]

As some of the subscribers to the dia mailing list may have noticed,
I recently had a few problems concerning freetype & fonts.

The last segfault i wrote about, was raised when the UML::Class tried
to use load the Helvetica-font, which I do not have as ttf (I do not
know whether Helvetica is available as TTF at all)

Now I am wondering if it is possible to configure which fonts to use as

default at compile time, or maybe it should be an option in the
preferences dialog.

It should be possible to configure at least two families of fonts
- the Courier family and the Helvetica family.

Torben

Yahoo! Grupper
Over 4000 grupper at blive medlem af - eller opret helt din egen!
www.yahoo.dk/grupper