Re: Review of Keybindings [Re: Dia's user interface]

Adrien Beau wrote:

> As for your four operations, what about
>
>         Ctrl+S, B (send to very back)
>         Ctrl+S, F (send to very front)
>         Ctrl+S, D (send down)
>         Ctrl+S, U (send up)
>
> I don't like "send" very much.

Hmmm... In my original posting about this, I actually intended to
suggest that maybe we should distinguish between "Send to back" (i.e.
sent away from the viewer) versus "Bring to front" (it is brought toward
us). This is at least comments I've got from other users -- particularly
some addicted to the Unmentionable OS...

"Lower" and "rise" could be alternatives, IMO.

-+-Ben-+-