Re: Review of Keybindings [Re: Dia's user interface]

Lars Clausen wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Adrien Beau wrote:
Well guys, i found in few of your posings:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/draft_hig/user-control.html

Put the User in Control

Remember that computers exist to serve humans. A user should always feel
in control, able to do what they want when they want.
This means that modes should generally be avoided; users should be able
to switch between different tasks (and specifically, different
windows) at any time.

Regards, Bob