Re: help me compile CVS?

Thanks for the information.

However, I still can't get the snapshot to compile. I get an error like
this:

checking for GDK_PIXBUF - version >= 0.7.0... yes
checking for png_read_info in -lpng... yes
./configure: line 9315: syntax error near unexpected token `yes:no'
./configure: line 9315: `  yes:no'

Anyone else seen this?

Regards,
Mark Rages