dia finally compiles, but does not start up ..

Hi!

I got dia compile after fiddling a bit around with my system, but on
startup I get several warnings, that objects could not be loaded:

---------------------------------------
** WARNING **: object_get_type(UML - Class) returned NULL

** WARNING **: object_get_type(UML - Class) returned NULL

** WARNING **: object_get_type(UML - Note) returned NULL

** WARNING **: object_get_type(UML - Dependency) returned NULL

** WARNING **: object_get_type(UML - Realizes) returned NULL

... and so on and so on ...

** WARNING **: object_get_type(Logic - Connector) returned NULL
Couldn't find standard objects when looking for object-libs, exiting...
---------------------------------------

I think this has something to do with loading shared libraries. I
added /usr/local/lib/dia to /etc/ld.so.conf and did an ldconfig, same
error. I give up, maybe someone can give me a hint? Here some more info:

- snapshot version:
 dia-CVS-20020417-0723.tar.gz
 (the one from 20020419 doesnt work because render_pixbuf.h was not
  included ...)

- gtk:
  gtk+-1.2.10
  glib-1.2.10