SegFault when using enum type

		Hi,

	I'm developping with Dia CVS 20020416, and I have a problem when
I save a diagram of my own. It's only failing when I save my diagram
after modifying the only enum type present in my entity.
	I thought before it was a problem when destroying or writing the
file, but it's not, the segfault happens after. Here is the last line
trapped with strace:

open("/home/khorben/.dia/menus/display", O_WRONLY|O_CREAT|O_TRUNC, 0666)
= -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
--- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) ---

(I wonder why it's trying to open that file?)
I dunno if this is the cause, but it happens after the destruction. When
I save the file, it is ok, and it happens if I close the diagram's window right after that.

	By the way, I experienced another problem, only found when
compiling with gnome support: when I close the properties window of a
widget with the window manager's button instead of the fancy dia "X
Close", I can't get back the properties, complaining of GtkSomething
assertion failed. I can recompile it with gnome support and paste the
full error if u want, but right now I'm quite busy.

	Thanks for this great piece of software!
--
Pierre.
Long life to Gnome, but Nautilus is way too slow.