SegFault using Xwin32!

Hi, when i run Dia´s CVS version using Xwin32, I got a segfault at clicking on
canvas for creating objects with text content. I´ve no admin perms at client,
neither at server.
My 0.88.1 version runs allright,what can i change in CVS archives for doing dia
CVS manage fonts as Dia 0.88.1.
I can´t work in Linux Workstation now, but i will. Whatever the problem must be
repared, i smell like Xwin32 problem, but i´m not sure.
Thanks, see you later

Leonardo Contreras Alfonso
Ingeniería de Sistemas y Computación
Universidad de los Andes