Re: Dia website URL problem

On Saturday 13 April 2002 12:46, D. Stimits wrote:

> Steffen Macke wrote:
> > I would like to fix this, but it looks like
> > the website is not updated from the CVS anymore.
> > I added the link for the windows binaries on the download
> > page two days ago, but they still didn't show up.
>
> Any idea if that means rpm format will no longer be available
> for new releases?

Yes. I think it doesn't mean that. It just means they are
having trouble updating the site. I don't see why the RPM
would suddenly stop being made. Simply, you'll have to
ask for the URL in a place like this one.

Btw, who (doesn't) manage the web site? Who has write
access to it?

--
adrienbeau@yahoo.com - Free account at http://mail.yahoo.com