Re: compilation of a snapshot version

On Thursday 11 April 2002 23:41, Didier Bretin wrote:

> Yes the modification of the 'configure' script given by
> Adrien allow me to pass through the configuration phase.
>
> The file unicode.h is in which devel package ?!?!

On Slackware, the file is included in the libunicode
package. I have libunicode 0.4 installed, and the unicode.h
file is in /opt/gnome/include (might well be /usr/include
in other distros, or in the next Slackware version).

I hope this well help you locate which package of your
distribution contains it. This is a small package, 520 KB
uncompressed.

--
adrienbeau@yahoo.com - Free account at http://mail.yahoo.com