Re: font of UML package

Hello Cyrille,

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:54:47 +0200
Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille@chepelov.org> wrote:
> > Didier wrote:
> > I would like to know if it is possible to change the font use
> > in the different objet of the UML package ?
>

> It is now possible in the CVS version, but unfortunately not in the 0.88.1

So I download the CVS version.
I install intltool-0.16.
I do a ./autogen.sh and I got this error:

creating cache ./config.cache
./configure: line 544: syntax error near unexpected token `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(dia,'
./configure: line 544: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(dia, 0.89)'

Is it an error of the cvs version or mine ?

I'm under redhat 7.1.

Regards.
--
    .^.     | Didier Bretin, France | dbr@informactis.com    |